Labrador-retriever sentence example
- I have a Labrador retriever called Bettan and three horses and two ponies.
- I have a yellow Labrador retriever named Lucy and two cats named Oliver and Sydney.
- That said, a visit to your local rescue or dog pound will reveal that a Labrador Retriever and lab mixed breeds abound, as do many large breed dogs.
- The Labrador Retriever is once again the most popular purebred dog in the country, a spot it has held since 1991.
- This disc-style tree trimmer features a Labrador Retriever puppy, complete with wings and Santa cap.Advertisement
- English Bulldogs, Boxers and King Charles Spaniel) have a tougher time breathing quickly than a dog with a normal muzzle like a Labrador Retriever.
- A Miniature Labradoodle is a hybrid dog; the offspring of a Miniature Poodle and a Labrador Retriever.
- The Labrador Retriever (Lab) originated in Newfoundland as a working dog to help fisherman pull nets out of the water and catch any escaping fish.
- She's an adorable chocolate labrador retriever.
- Again, you're probably rolling your eyes at the memory of some eager-but-unskilled kisser who was something of a cross between the monster from Alien and a labrador retriever.Advertisement