Labradoodle sentence example
- A Miniature Labradoodle is a hybrid dog; the offspring of a Miniature Poodle and a Labrador Retriever.
- Thus the Labradoodle, or "Doo" was established.
- The Miniature Labradoodle can be divided into three different types: the Early Generation, the Multigen and the Australian.
- The Multigen is the offspring of two Labradoodle parents.
- The goal of reputable Miniature Labradoodle breeders is to develop a low allergy dog.Advertisement
- Like its parents, a Miniature Labradoodle may suffer from hip dysplasia, a genetic malformation of the hip socket.
- Luxating patellas, or dislocating kneecaps, can also be common in a Labradoodle.
- Remember that the Miniature Labradoodle is not yet a recognized breed; instead it is a hybrid in development.
- Breeders have begun a registry system, such as the Australian Labradoodle Association of America.
- The Labradoodle combines many of the best attributes of its parents.Advertisement