Labor-force sentence example
- In 2001, 64 percent of mothers with children under the age of six, and 78 percent of mothers with children ages six to seventeen were in the labor force.
- Fabric supplies were scarce and the men had more important matters drawing them away from the labor force.
- In the mid-1990s, 58 percent of mothers with children under the age of six, and nearly 75 percent of those with children between the ages of six and 18 were part of the paid labor force.
- The rapid influx of women into the labor force that began in the 1970s was marked by the confidence of many women in their ability to successfully pursue a career while meeting the needs of their children.
- disintegrate the labor force of the rebellious South.Advertisement
- The leading export sectors in South America, including the flower industry, use a predominantly female labor force.
- intensify the exploitation of the labor force manifests itself in constant pressure for workers to work harder or longer.
- Jeremy claeys in the us labor force participation once you find.
- They are: ESDS Government, providing large-scale UK government surveys such as as the General Household Survey and the Labor Force Survey.
- Pine and eucalyptus plantations cover 4% of the country and employ 17% of the formal labor force.Advertisement
- The data from the labor force survey, which is a sample survey, are not statistically reliable at the constituency level.
- Of the female labor force in India, more than 94% are in the unorganized sector.
- The board of trustees is made up of members of both the management and the labor force.
- In 2000, 55 percent of mothers with infants were in the labor force.
- In addition to having more time to accumulate the necessary financial assets, older mothers are less likely to risk damage to their careers if they decide to temporarily withdraw from the labor force while their children are young.Advertisement