Labelling sentence example
- The importance of properly labelling plants can hardly be over-estimated.
- A curious feature of the town is the custom, which has not yet died out, of labelling the houses with signs, such as the "swan," the "leopard" and the "lion."
- Rules drafted by the Board of Trade under this act came into force on the 8th of August 1902, the subjects referred to being (I) labelling of wagons; (2) movements of wagons by propping and tow-roping; (3) power-brakes on engines; (4) lighting of stations and sidings; (g) protection of points, rods, &c.; (6) construction and protection of gauge-glasses; (7) arrangement of tool-boxes, &c., on engines; (8) provision of brake-vans for trains upon running lines beyond the limits of stations; (9) protection to permanent-way men when relaying or repairing permanent way.
- While there are strict laws regulating organic labelling claims for food, there are no such regulations in place to control how the term is used for organic health and beauty products, says the Organic Consumers Association.
- Please note that I am labelling this article an 'opinion'.Advertisement