Kw sentence example
- Ra»'linsOrt Crowe F _ Oritanally proposed to be sleg raised kw liver-pool, I Arttheial reservoir fur -t supplying Liverpool the steeply 01'Rui urybwa - For the supply of Bireo yhart Rill Merthyr 1 dfl)_.
- Hence E = W(i+2fd/D-}-d 2 /CD) = kW for a single pulley.
- The IDM is the KW's link to the digital battlefield.
- The Samurai water-cooled chiller is available from 120 kW to 740 kW and is one of the most efficient water-cooled chillers available today.Advertisement
- The overall substation kW hrs metering is undertaken from the incoming circuit breaker.
- Air cooled chillers with either scroll or semi-hermetic screw compressors are available from 12 - 1,250 kW.
- However, when the 100 kW turbine is second, both 30 kW induction couplers are used, starting in sequence.
- forequarter meat may require a plant of some 300 kW refrigeration capacity at -40degC plant room suction.
- Each engine was directly coupled to one 32 kW generator and one 10 kW generator.Advertisement
- trimming the impeller reduces power consumption by 2.5 kW (14% ), saving £ 2190 a year.
- kilowatt of power will create 2 kW of usable heat energy.
- Money: Malawian kwacha (Kw ), currently around Kw215 to the UK£ .
- electric motors from 55 kW up to 160 kW are available.
- Emissions from the 680 kW plant are minimized by use of a cyclone separator, an exhaust fan and a flue gas scrubber.Advertisement
- The 2.5 kW wind turbine has a 3.5 meter rotor diameter.