Kt sentence example
- The relation they suspected to be of the form -yS = KT, where K is a constant analogous to R, and S the surface containing one gramme-molecule, y and T being the surface tension and temperature respectively.
- Ramsay and Shields found from investigations of the temperature coefficient of the surface energy that Tin the equation y(Mv) 3 = KT must be counted downwards from the critical temperature T less about 6°.
- 9 6 of Greenwich Kt Interview I.
- If L is zero or negligible, X = - P(v - v) and we have dP/dT = - P/T or dP/P = - dT/T, which on integration gives log P =log T+C, or P= kT, i.e.
- The formula then becomes I = Ioe kt (2) where e is the base of Napierian logarithms, and k is a constant which is practically the same as j for bodies which do not absorb very rapidly.Advertisement
- Posted by: kt at October 17, 2005 06:09 PM true dat!
- KT: defining the ethnicity of names - clever ideas 12.
- gust of 109 kt - the highest to date - was recorded.
- By KT, Tue 22 Aug at 12:45pm link retread wrote: Now who's Jo Jo?
- Ramsay and Shields found from investigations of the temperature coefficient of the surface energy that Tin the equation y(Mv) 3 = KT must be counted downwards from the critical temperature T less about 6Ã‚°.Advertisement
- Change, growth and decay he explained on the principle of mechanical compensation (S&Sovai yap aura rir6Y Kai S&KT, rTjc aSucias).
- 2 ' `, ?, ti E M,IP'A??h A-II,N S Kt g4, r.
- E Y ??i?;"H !_ %"D sde Kentotl' St liter rasan vi le /iiii; rK1":41 Kt' Cedar Hill 1- svii ER IS 0 N ? ?
- By KT, Tue 22 Aug at 12:45pm Link Retread wrote: Now who 's Jo Jo?
- Whether you are looking for KT 22 ski gear (a common mis-spelling of K2 ski gear), or you are a novice skier looking for a forgiving ski, K2 has a ski for you.Advertisement
- Italian gold jewelry is typically made from 18 karat (KT) gold, although you can purchase 14KT gold and even up to 22KT gold pieces.
- Independence, KT: Wadsworth Publishing, 1999.
- NSAIDs include aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin), naproxen sodium (Aleve), and ketoprofen (Orudis KT).