Ks sentence example
- Nevc s 'mi vdle ks rst Camr i ve i 'V T I m Br?
- Insecticides, of which the bisulphide of carbon (CS 2) and the sulpho-carbonate of potassium (KS CS2) remain in use, were injected into the earth to kill the phylloxera on the roots of the vine.
- We report one case of KS of the supraglottic larynx, and intralesional injections were performed.
- Liposome drugs are standard chemotherapy drugs used to treat KS that are put inside microscopic bubbles of fat called liposome drugs are standard chemotherapy drugs used to treat KS that are put inside microscopic bubbles of fat called liposomes.
- Many carp anglers will adopt the KS Powerplay as their first choice spod reel.Advertisement
- Brown shrike (3 ), Singles at KS, TK & PI (very few shrikes seen overall) 208.
- Brown Shrike (3), Singles at KS, TK & PI (very few shrikes seen overall) 208.
- Kallman's syndrome (KS) is the most frequent cause of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and affects approximately one in 10,000 males and one in 50,000 females.
- The incidence of KS in males is about five times greater than KS in females; the reason is not known.
- Hence, the syndrome of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism and anosmia was named Kallman's syndrome (KS).Advertisement
- Katherine Shah (KS): The first and most important factor to consider when buying an artificial tree is quality.
- To entice consumers, KS Cross Stitch offers four adorable patterns of babies in hats on their website for free.
- Clothes and accessories can be purchased online or at their retail store in Leavenworth, KS.