Knowledge base sentence example
- Our bioscience cluster is one of the most exciting in the UK, with a strong bioscience cluster is one of the most exciting in the UK, with a strong bioscience knowledge base.
- The dominant feature of ERPANET will be the provision of a virtual clearinghouse and knowledge base on state-of-the-art developments in digital preservation.
- Another main strand of research covers the development of knowledge-base systems (KBS ), for prosthetic dentistry and agroforestry research and extension.
- To provide a knowledge base on the theoretical and practical basis of upper and lower limb external prosthetics and orthotics.
- The palette of propositions and transformational techniques give students a (floating) knowledge base for making claims recognizable as good contract arguments.Advertisement
- Its site has the slightly more wieldy title of Improving human potential and the socio-economic knowledge base but he keeps going with it !
- Communities spread the cost and the knowledge base making this a feasible option.
- With a good plan and a solid knowledge base of how these systems work, anyone can be a successful hydroponic gardener.
- Parents can be assured of access to the current knowledge base in molecular biology and advanced treatment technologies that promise better outcomes.
- Every mortgage experience is different, and individuals with a greater knowledge base will be better educated buyers.Advertisement
- You can pursue an Associate's Degree in Technical Communication and Business Writing or you can expand your knowledge base with continuing education courses that specialize is different areas of technical and business writing.
- The Discovery Channel store also features dinosaur products for older children, as well as plenty of books and videos to expand their knowledge base.
- If you learn stunts in a natural, skill-based progression, you're more likely to develop the muscle memory and knowledge-base to prevent future injury.