Knowledgable sentence example
- Ellie is becoming more knowledgable about cultural diversity because of her interest in food from around the world.
- Our writers and editors are a group of knowledgable and caring individuals who have come together to share their resources in an effort to provide informational support to cat fanciers everywhere.
- Many resources are available that offer knowledgable tutors who are ready to answer your questions on just about any subject.
- Our writers and editors are a group of knowledgable and caring individuals who have come together to pool their resources for the betterment of the entire dog fancy.
- Once you have a degree in hand, you can market yourself to a number of organizations as a qualified and knowledgable individual.Advertisement
- Maybe one of our knowledgable techy types may know - I 'm afraid I do n't.