Knowest sentence example
- "0 Lord," he prayed, "thou knowest that whenever I have and study secular MSS.
- Thou knowest, most sweet Jesus, that I have no more the power and the qualities to continue to take care of it.
- And he answered, Knowest thou not what these be.
- Boast not thyself of tomorrow, for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
- And he began to speak and said: Come Pity supreme, come communion of the male, come Lady who knowest the mysteries of the Elect one,.Advertisement
- All these I know: thou knowest them not, 0 conqueror of thy foes.
- Nay, thou knowest how to make even the rough smooth, and to bring order out of disorder; and things not friendly are friendly in thy sight.
- When thou receivest the Lord's supper, thou knowest not whether it be thy bane or bliss.