Know-it-all sentence example
- He is effete, pompous, infuriatingly know-it-all, and a welcome addition to any Star Trek plotline.
- I know it all very well for Prince Vasili told me himself.
- I know it all.
- It 's always refreshing to see a contemporary horror movie that avoids the " post-modernist " disease that is the wisecracking know-it-all teenager.
- There are so many places to get information on do-it-yourself projects: magazines, websites, home improvement store employees, well-meaning neighbors, and know-it-all relatives.Advertisement
- "It's a skip case," DeLeo said with a know-it-all air that defied anyone to doubt him.
- Bork had proved to be his own worst enemy on television, creating an impression of an arrogant know-it-all spouting reactionary bromides.