Knockouts sentence example
- For example research on drug efflux in staphylococci has been applied to studies of gene function in Staphylococcus aureus using gene knockouts.
- He will certainly be competing in the end-of-season knockouts at Combe, Brands Hatch and Silverstone.
- The knockouts are placed for the sink and faucet holes, and the two layers of concrete are poured right in place.
- Boxers suffer repeated blows to the face and occasional knockouts (traumatic brain injury).
- There's no doubt that the bevy of beauties below are all knockouts.Advertisement
- Parvati Shallow has been involved with the boxing charity "Knockouts for Girls" that provides boxing lessons and scholarships for girls.