Knocker sentence example
- Our cast iron letterbox plate has a knocker for easy practical style.
- At shoulder height on the door was set a brass knocker which Andrews operated with short, sharp raps.
- Twelve o'clock had scarce rung out over London, ere the knocker sounded very gently on the door.
- In the days before bell pushes, no one would hear a door knocker in a house as large as Aston Hall.
- As she lifted the knocker a second time, the rings on her fingers glittered in the sunlight.Advertisement
- A fantastic little English antique brass door knocker, perfect for your vintage chic home.
- A heavy brass knocker, set in the center of the massive expanse of wood, gleamed in the early morning light.
- On The North Door of Durham Cathedral is a bronze door knocker shaped like a lion's head.
- Top K Knocker A Cornish mine spirit, which was said to knock at the richest lodes.
- Unlike the priest, Mayer made no pretext that Byrne wasn't as dead as a Jacob Marley's knocker and, as Mayer described, was "walking the streets of gold with the angels."Advertisement