Knocked-up sentence example
- With the hit television show Grey's Anatomy and the 2007 summer box office hit Knocked Up in her arsenal, Katherine Heigl is definitely considered one of the "It Girls" of the moment.
- Hathaway turned down the lead in 2007's Knocked Up because the movie portrayed a graphic scene of a woman giving birth.
- It was Rogen's role as loveable loser Ben Stone in Knocked Up that put him on the map as a leading man -- albeit a bit unconventional.
- Her first breakout film, the one that put her rom-com star power status on lock, was Knocked Up with Seth Rogen.
- In a detraction from her normal foot-in-mouth barbs regarding movies like Knocked Up and shows like Grey's Anatomy, that made her career, Heigl's comments about her early Grey's departure were rather subdued.Advertisement
- Guitar Tabs: This site provides over 300 KoL tabs for tracks like Arizona, Black Thumbnail and Knocked Up.
- Over the years, James Franco has starred in numerous films such as Eat, Pray, Love, Milk, Nights in Rodanthe, Knocked Up and Fools Gold.
- Heigl starred in the feature films 27 Dresses and Knocked Up during the 2007-2008 television season.
- "So we're looking for a record of a Natural who got knocked up by a Watcher about sixty years ago," Jule mused.