Knitting-needles sentence example
- I use a shoe box with knitting needles inserted the length of the box.
- You can expect to get 5.5 stitches to the inch on US #5 knitting needles with this cotton yarn.
- It is perfect for use with sizes 3 through 5 knitting needles and you can expect a gauge of about six stitches per inch.
- However, you can have a wardrobe full of them, or at least one, if you take up knitting needles and make one yourself.
- There are all sorts of knitting needles on the market, in all sorts of sizes and materials.Advertisement
- You can buy knitting needles at almost any craft or knitting supply store.
- In a perfect world, you could read a pattern, pick up knitting needles of the size mentioned and just start knitting.
- Buy a special plastic bin for knitting needles.
- Also called circular crochet hooks, they are an alternative to using double-ended hooks and are handled like knitting needles.
- Everything from yarn to circular knitting needles can be found at a large range of prices.Advertisement
- Save on Crafts says it offers 20 percent to 50 percent off retail prices everyday on books and yarn to knitting needles and storage units.
- Chances are she may still have many of her old knitting needles or patterns that are just sitting there gathering dust.
- The knitting needles used for knitting socks are normal knitting needles.