Knife-and-fork sentence example
- In other words, the knife and fork or spoon they are supposed to use during the first course should be on the outside and the silverware for dinner should be closest to the plate.
- When a child rolls a double on the dice, she has to put on a costume and start to unwrap a bar of chocolate and eat it with a knife and fork.
- The meats should be served in portions that don't need to be cut with a knife and fork.
- After you've found Franklin and talked to him go the Wishing Well and steal the knife and fork from the table.
- Steal the knife and fork as many times as you want to obtain the whole set.Advertisement