Knick sentence example
- It ends with a list of danger signs to look out for to spot useless knick knack.
- Nautical themes feature prominently in Wilmington, with a cozy, beach cottage style complete with plenty of cute knick knacks - whether they match or not.
- Accessorize with knick knacks reminiscent of their city of choice, like model red phone boxes for London, rod iron models of the Eiffel tower for Paris, or Statue of Liberty models for New York.
- You can remedy that quickly, however, with a few chosen items, such as coordinating bedding, throw pillows, posters, lamps, and other artwork, and some favorite mementos and knick knacks to decorate shelves and other surfaces.
- Country folks aren't afraid to show off their favorite crafts and knick knacks.Advertisement
- The great thing about Pottery Barn is that they offer everything from dining room sets to knick knacks, pillows, and rugs, so they're something of a one stop shop; you can get everything you need for a room directly from Pottery Barn.