Kneepads sentence example
- Police, horses, dogs, helmets, body armor - even the horses had kneepads.
- Double neoprene kneepads to prevent punctures, when kneeling.
- If you do n't want skint knees, do n't go cycling without your kneepads.
- Most hip hop dancers wear flat-soled sneakers when they dance, and the most special equipment is usually something like kneepads or a hat if the class is advanced enough to offer something like headspins.
- Kneepads and other protective clothing are also recommended, especially for guests interested in a full day of digging.Advertisement
- Since many crew members spend time on their knees while changing tires and making mechanical adjustments, kneepads can save a lot of hurt.
- Kneepads will help protect the knees, but they also help preserve the uniforms, keeping the knees of the pants from wearing out too quickly.