Kneelers sentence example
- At the beginning of the 4th century a system came into use by which penitents undergoing discipline were divided into four grades, the lowest being the mourners, then the hearers, the kneelers and the consistentes (standing).
- Thus by the 11th canon of Nicaea certain who had been guilty of apostasy were to be three years among the hearers, seven among the kneelers, and two among the consistentes.
- Choir kneelers Thanks to everyone who volunteered to make kneelers for the choir last year.
- This will be a short service to dedicate the kneelers and remember those in whose memory they have been given.
- Shaped kneelers, stone coping, end stack to left.Advertisement