Kneecaps sentence example
- Many people have similar problems with easily dislocated kneecaps, or the legs are misaligned causing stress on the knees.
- Kieran and Charlie were ready to bust out some ditties, with 4 exposed kneecaps, two acoustic guitars and a precariously placed clarinet.
- Luxating patellas, or dislocating kneecaps, can also be common in a Labradoodle.
- The most common features of this syndrome are missing or poorly developed fingernails, toenails, and patellae (kneecaps).
- Either or both kneecaps may be missing or poorly formed.Advertisement
- If present, kneecaps are likely to be dislocated.
- Diagnosis of this disease is most often made on visual medical symptoms such as the characteristic abnormalities of the fingernails and kneecaps.
- Make sure that your dress doesn't dip to just below the kneecaps or you run the risk of giving the illusion of a shorter stature.
- Seated Calf Lifts: Sit down on a bench and place a weight on your thighs (not on your kneecaps).