Knee-socks sentence example
- While filming the third season of the popular show, Snooki was out in public wearing one of the shortest skirts possible, paired with knee-socks and flip-flops.
- Finally, you can typically find navy knee socks for boys at department stores, such as JC Penney, Belks and Dillard's.
- Kids get a lot of banged-up legs and knees, and knee socks prevent a lot of the damage that can be caused by gravel, sticks and rocks.
- Children are wearing increasingly grown-up clothes these days, but a pair of knee socks can make them look more kid-like.
- Simply choose a pair of hot pink or striped knee socks and wait for your little girl to select them from her drawer.Advertisement
- Knee-socks and dressy shoes can complete the outfit, making this a perfect choice for almost any formal occasion.
- The following online retailers offer a variety of stockings in plus sizes from knee socks to athletic socks.
- The difference is that a schoolgirl should wear white knee socks or thigh-high stockings while a headmistress should wear intense heels.
- The boys had a choice of wearing either knickers or shorts with knee socks.
- Brownies no longer have to wear plain white knee socks.Advertisement