Knackered sentence example
- Let's face it, the world's a bit knackered beyond repair.
- Given that the " race hadn't yet started " I was feeling pretty knackered.
- Needless to say the fellow was absolutely knackered in the morning.
- Despite my legs felling totally knackered I went off in pursuit of the guy in front.
- We've completely and utterly knackered our myspace page in readiness for our new releases.Advertisement
- I was completely knackered anyway being the only client I was playing most of the fish.
- I am usually too knackered to make the effort.
- Knackered if you kept going, but eaten by the midges if you stopped.
- Felt knackered all day today and tonight I feel really tearful.
- Looked knackered from the start, and too wasteful with the ball.Advertisement
- Too knackered, old, young, skint to go out?
- The journey home was particularly uncomfortable and when I eventually staggered through the door of my home I was knackered.