Klingons sentence example
- The Klingons also sent a second bounty hunter and a battle ensues, after which Archer is handed over to the Klingons.
- Races from the original Star Trek such as the Romulans, Klingons and Vulcans have played roles of varying importance in the series.
- The Federation, Cardassia, the Klingons, Romulans and all races in the alpha quadrant must learn to reconcile their differences and make peace to unite against a common (and deadly) enemy.
- They instinctively dislike Klingons, a handy trait when trying to ID Klingons in your midst, and are death to grain.
- An example of this is in Star Trek; original series Klingons were essentially humans with long stringy hair.Advertisement
- The furrowed foreheads were introduced in Next Generation to make the Klingons look more visibly alien, but which set up canon-inconsistency with original series Klingons.
- In this edition, you are able to play the Federation, Klingons or Romulans.
- You get to choose to be aligned with the Federation, Klingons or Romulans.
- B'Elanna is half human and half Klingon, and Klingons have never been known for their poise and self-control.
- Another early Star Trek species, the Klingons are a warfaring race that travels the galaxy in search of honor and glory.Advertisement
- The Klingons, like the Romulans, have cloaking technology used to surprise the enemy.
- The crew of the Enterprise must find a way to exonerate Kirk from these heavy charges and try to salvage the shaky relationship with the Klingons.
- Also available on the site is the battle music for the Klingons and the Borg.
- Beyond the Federation, Klingons and Romulans are multiple other races, each with a distinct flavor and style to their vessels.
- The Klingons, for example, stayed with the same basic array as Starfleet by pushing the command decks way out in front of the stardrives.Advertisement