Kleenex sentence example
- Also, regardless of whether you are cruising to a tropical locale or a colder climate, it's always a good idea to pack sunscreen, lip balm and Kleenex.
- Be sure to have a box of Kleenex, a pad, a pen, a camera.
- If you choose to read them, keep a box of Kleenex nearby.
- Take a moment to find a special card that speaks from the heart, and grab a box of Kleenex.
- This is because BlackBerry has somewhat become a genericized trademark, much like how some people refer to all cotton swabs as Q-Tips and all facial tissue as Kleenex.Advertisement
- For example, tissues are often referred to as Kleenex even if they are made by a different company.
- Boys will don skirts and stuff bras with Kleenex, girls will stipple pretend-whiskers and wear ridiculous baseball caps, and cavort and swagger down the halls.