Klaus sentence example
- The reasons for Klaus's election victory in 1992 were undoubtedly more complex.
- Klaus's privatization produced a rather circular, fairly complex and impenetrable structure of businesses in the Czech Republic.
- Klaus claimed he was a German noble, and he certainly had a nobleman 's aversion to work.
- However, the reasons for Klaus 's election victory in 1992 were undoubtedly more complex.
- Kirsten Dunst was born on April 30, 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey to Inez and Klaus Dunst.Advertisement
- Players help the Baudelaire orphans -- Violet, Klaus, and Sunny -- identify the villainous Count Olaf and his associated by deducing which room held which villain or weapon.
- Patau syndrome is named for Klaus Patau, who reported the syndrome and its association with trisomy in 1960.
- American pediatricians John Kennell and Marshall Klaus pioneered scientific research on bonding in the 1970s.
- Kennell and Klaus also noted the mothers of these babies were often uncomfortable with them, sometimes not believing that their babies had survived birth.
- Kennell and Klaus surmised the separation immediately after birth interrupted a fundamental relationship between the mother and the new baby.Advertisement
- In 1945, German physicist Dr. Klaus Maertens injured his foot while skiing and built shoes of his own to wear while healing.
- Determined to save her friends from the evil of Klaus, Elena chose to surrender herself.