Klan sentence example
- The Klan was twice reorganized, in 1867 and in 1868, each time being more centralized; in 1869 the central organization was disbanded and the order then gradually declined.
- So, along with the tidbits mentioned earlier, Mayer also had a few other nuggets of wisdom to share like comparing his private parts to former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, while having a "Benetton" heart.
- "He's about as open-minded as the Ku Klux Klan," Dean muttered.
- In organization the Klan was modelled after the Federal Union.
- The most important orders were the Ku Klux Klan and the Knights of the White Camelia.Advertisement
- On one occasion, we had to exchange gunfire with the Klan.
- Are we happy to allow the Ku Klux Klan to preach racial intolerance?
- Ku klux Klan of these great in the business.
- Was willing to Ku klux Klan you just earn based in antigua.
- The Ku Klux Klan, originating in 1865 as a youthful prank at Pulaski, Tennessee, spread over the state and the entire South, and in 1860 nine counties in the middle and western sections were placed under martial law.Advertisement
- The event attracts white supremacist organizations, including the Ku Klux Klan.
- The name is generally applied not only to the order of Ku Klux Klan, but to other similar societies that existed at the same time, such as the Knights of the White Camelia, a larger order than the Klan; the White Brotherhood; the White League; Pale Faces; Constitutional Union Guards; Black Cavalry; White Rose; The '76 Association; and hundreds of smaller societies that sprang up in the South after the Civil War.