Klagenfurt sentence example
- The principal manufacturing places are Pravali, BrÃ¼ckl, Klagenfurt, Lippitzbach, Wolfsberg, St Veit and Buchscheiden near Feldkirchen.
- For administrative purposes, the province is divided into seven districts, and an autonomous municipality, Klagenfurt (pop. 2 4, 314), the capital.
- See Aelschker, Geschichte KÃrntens (Klagenfurt, 1885).
- Zone B, with Klagenfurt, now automatically passed to Austria.
- This measure provided for the construction of a railway over the Tauern Mountains between Schwarzach in Salzburg and Mollbriicken in Carinthia; and of a railway over the Karawanken between Trieste and Klagenfurt, with a branch to Villach.Advertisement
- They constantly refer to the case of Klagenfurt.
- During the Middle Ages Klagenfurt became the property of the crown, but by a patent of Maximilian I.
- In 1535, 1636, 1723 and 1796 Klagenfurt suffered from destructive fires, and in 1690 from the effects of an earthquake.
- The principal manufacturing places are Pravali, BrÃƒ¼ckl, Klagenfurt, Lippitzbach, Wolfsberg, St Veit and Buchscheiden near Feldkirchen.
- See Aelschker, Geschichte KÃƒrntens (Klagenfurt, 1885).Advertisement
- To the west the limit will then be the Col de Tenda (6145 ft.), leading from Cuneo (Coni) to Ventimiglia, while on the east our line will be the route over the Radstadter Tauern (5702 ft.) and the Katschberg (5384 ft.) from Salzburg to Villach in Carinthia, and thence by Klagenfurt to Marburg and so past Laibach in Carniola on to Trieste; from Villach the direct route to Trieste would be over the Predil Pass (3813 ft.) or the Pontebba or Saifnitz Pass (2615 ft.), more to the west, but in either case this would exclude the Terglou (9400 ft.), the highest summit of the entire South-Eastern Alps, as well as its lower neighbours.