Kj sentence example
- Biochem Soc Trans (In Press) Smillie KJ, Cousin MA (2005) Role of dynamin I phosphorylation in synaptic vesicle endocytosis.
- By contrast, the heat needed to remove the electron has only fallen by 54 kJ mol -1.
- A gradient equivalent to an activation energy of 300 kJ mole -1 is shown superimposed on the data.
- 194, frontispiece; Kj ae rbolling, Jour.
- It has been proposed to adopt the joule, with the symbol j, as thermochemical unit for small quantities of heat, large amounts being expressed in terms of the kilojoule, Kj =100o j.Advertisement
- In repairing this work the perfectly safe form shown by the dotted lines ka, kj was substituted for the flat surface aj, and this alone, if originally adopted, would have prevented dangerous shearing strains.
- In the prehistoric " kitchenmiddens " (kj okkenmodding) and elsewhere, however, vestiges are found which prove that the urochs, the wild boar, the beaver, the bear and the wolf all existed subsequently to the arrival of man.