Kittiwakes sentence example
- Sea-watching produced a few large auks, a Sooty Shearwater, a blue phase Fulmar and a few Kittiwakes.
- The extensive coastal cliffs provide nest sites for a range of breeding seabirds including fulmars, guillemots, razorbills, puffins and kittiwakes.
- These sheer, bare sea cliffs are home to colonies of breeding seabirds including guillemots, shags and kittiwakes.
- Along the coast, fulmars and black guillemots are common with puffins, shags, guillemots and kittiwakes nesting on the sea cliffs.
- A superb gannet, guillemots, razorbills, shags, kittiwakes and, of course, a lot of gulls where seen.Advertisement
- Black-legged kittiwakes had by far the latest season ever recorded.