Kittiwake sentence example
- You can see eight species there, including the kittiwake.
- Of the species of Rissa, one is the abundant and well-known kittiwake, R.
- There is an immense variety of water-fowl, including the phalarope, fulmar petrel, kittiwake, Manx shearwater, black guillemot, whimbrel, puffin and white-tailed eagle.
- They are rich in sea-fowl, the most common being the eider duck, puffin, Manx shearwater, black guillemot, kittiwake and herring gull.
- kittiwake colony in the world lives on the Yorkshire coast in the Mid North Sea Natural Area.Advertisement
- kittiwake behavior at the nest site.
- A minibus took them into Thurso where they found a suitable snipe named Kittiwake belonging to John Shearer.