Kittenish sentence example
- The little kitten, feasting her eyes on him, seemed ready at any moment to start her gambols again and display her kittenish nature.
- Sure, you remember that Rebecca Taylor is famous for her pastel palettes and sweet kittenish designs in 2003.
- From haute to kittenish, but always feminine, styles, these wallets are the ultimate luxury accessory.
- The hip-hop undertones override any kittenish effect, favoring a vision of strength and glitz.
- If you're looking for a simple pair of black pumps, don't be scared to run after the latest kittenish Marc Jacobs styles.Advertisement
- The term "kitten" applies to the cute kittenish appeal of the shoe.
- Shoes featuring a small kittenish heel can be purchased just about anywhere, but they tend to show up less in stores that cater mainly to teens.