Kitten-heels sentence example
- Women drifting down the slope of middle age dig in their kitten heels.
- To enhance a tea-length gown, pair them with feminine kitten heels and a wrap for a girly silhouette.
- This is not the time to switch from kitten heels to stilettos.
- Wear with beads and leather sandals for ethnic hip look, add a strand of pearls for classic charm, or adorn your ears with gold hoops and slip into kitten heels for a sassy, sexy silhouette.
- Wear wedges, sandals, high heels or kitten heels to add shapely details to your legs, including thigh and calf definition and an elongated silhouette.Advertisement
- Gone were the stilettos and in were the kitten heels.
- Try them with kitten heels if you are feeling daring!
- Look for kitten heels to wear with a dress with a longer handkerchief hem.
- Wedges, platforms, and kitten heels will look more casual and innocent than stilettos and will keep the look more daytime-appropriate.
- While many people associate dress shoes with high heels and strappy sandals, you can look just as elegant in a pair of kitten heels or flats, if that's the style you prefer.Advertisement
- Now they're available in wedge heels, kitten heels and any color or pattern you can dream of.
- Other hot heels are kitten heels and wedges.
- If you are a Victorian or Edwardian goth, you will prefer boots styles that feature kitten heels or coffin heels and old-fashioned lace-up features.
- There's something for everyone in this versatile collection of soles, from sporty, chunky heels to sexy, ladylike kitten heels.
- You'll be standing on them all night, so if stilettos cause you to fear for your life, skip those and try on some silver kitten heels.Advertisement
- Kitten heels: Kitten heels have a slight heel, usually about an inch and a half.
- Wearing kitten heels can be a great way to update your look while adding a subtle lift to your height.
- Although kitten heels are still very feminine - they don't necessarily bear the advantages of either high heels or ballet flats.