Kitchen-gardens sentence example
- It is famed, as in ancient times, for kitchen-gardens, especially for its cucumbers and seed for canaries.
- The kitchen gardens of the Mahommedans are, as a rule, admirably kept.
- Some kitchen gardens are formal with pathways and symmetrical beds while others are more whimsical.
- More information about planning a kitchen garden may be found at Kitchen Gardens International.
- Some people plan for a few containers of tomatoes and peppers, while others create elaborate kitchen gardens with fruit, vegetables and flowers.Advertisement
- Old fashioned kitchen gardens were famous for mixing such combinations together into pleasing patterns, and the reasons were practical as well as aesthetic.
- After all, in bygone eras when pesticides weren't commercially available, people relied on their kitchen gardens for food year-round, and needed to test and use what worked.