Kissable sentence example
- Keep your lips kissable by piling on plenty of lip balm prior to the big event.
- There is nothing sexier than sultry eyes and a kissable pout.
- To keep lips soft, try a lip exfoliator or you can always gently brush your lips with an old toothbrush with a combination of Vaseline and sugar to keep lips soft & kissable.
- Although lipstick stains are relatively foolproof, there's a few basic tips that will help your pout look its kissable best.
- While sipping pina coladas on the lido deck, many gals reach for a waterproof lipstick formula to keep their kissable pouts sizzling.Advertisement
- Lips: Flirty lips should be glossy and kissable.
- Shiny or glossy lips are a great way to go on prom night because they make your lips look kissable, pouty and gorgeous.
- Soft, kissable lips are just what you need for morning beach bridal makeup.
- Instead of a dull matte texture, choose a luminous lipcolor that appears kissable.