Kirstie sentence example
- Kirstie Reynolds is a ceramic and jewelry designer maker from Oxfordshire.
- In the 80s and 90s, Emmy award winning actress Kirstie Alley was known just as much for her sexy body as for her sassy wit.
- After a hiatus from acting, Kirstie flaunted a shocking new form in 2005.
- In Fat Actress, Kirstie plays an overweight woman struggling to succeed in weight obsessed Hollywood.
- Later, Kirstie took a new approach to her weight and vowed to slim down.Advertisement
- Kirstie Alley even paraded her new bikini bod on Oprah.
- Kirstie Alley entered the world on January 12, 1951.
- She has been seen on a handful of reality TV shows, including Fat Actress, Kirstie Alley's Big Life, and Dancing With the Stars.
- Kirstie Alley was the first celebrity to address her weight and subsequent loss publicly when she signed on with Jenny Craig in December 2004.
- Others, like Kirstie Alley, embrace their new bodies and offer no apologies.Advertisement
- Certain celebs, like Kirstie Alley and Oprah Winfrey, tend to feel this particular interest more than other.Likewise, if a female celebrity has breast enhancement surgery, interest in her before and after measurements soars.
- Kirstie Alley has battled with her weight for most of her career.
- For example, Kirstie Alley's voluminous straight do is the result of genetically thick hair and a terrific blow out, but this heavy style would completely overwhelm a smaller face with delicate features.
- Kirstie Alley is an actor who has been in a variety of movie and television roles.
- Kirstie Alley was born Kirsten Louise Deal on January 12, 1951, in Wichita, Kansas.Advertisement
- Kirstie Alley had her first memorable movie role in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan in 1982.
- In 2010, Alley premiered her reality TV show on the A&E Network called Kirstie Alley's Big Life.