Kirman sentence example
- The increase of Russian influence on the northern Persian border and its extension southwards towards Seistan led to the appointment of a British consul at Kirman, the dominating Kirman.
- Thence he marched into Fars and Kirman, where he maintained peace and kept the inhabitants in their allegiance to Ali.
- Ahwaz (Khuzistan), Fars and Kirman were easily subdued, but in Khorasan the Azd could not prevail over the Tamim, who were loyal to the caliph.
- His brothers and sons fled to Basra; thence they went by sea to Kirman and then to Kandabil in India; but they were pursued relentlessly and slain with only two exceptions by the officers of Maslama.
- The empire was by this time practically reduced to the province of Bagdad; Khorasan and Transoxiana were in the hands of the Samanids, Fars in those of the Buyids; Kirman and Media were under independent sovereigns; the Hamdanids possessed Mesopotamia; the Sajids Armenia and Azerbaijan; the Ikshidites Egypt; as we have seen, the Fatimites Africa, the Carmathians Arabia.Advertisement
- The produce of Ispahan and Fars is carried for exportation to Bushire, and that of Khorasan and Kirman and Yezd partly to Bushire and partly to Bandar-Abbas.
- The following list compares five Internet retailers and their asking price for an Original Karastan (700 Series) Rug, Multicolor Panel Kirman 717, Rectangle 8'-8" x 10'-6".
- The following list compares four Internet retailers and their asking price for an Original Karastan (700 Series) Rug, Multicolor Panel Kirman 717, Rectangle 8'-8" x 10'-6".