Kirkwood sentence example
- The institution embraces a college of liberal arts (1860), with a school of political and ' As lieutenant-governor, Newbold serves for the unexpired portion of the term to which Kirkwood was elected; Kirkwood resigned on the 1st of February 1877, having been chosen United States senator.
- Pop. (1890) 3533; (1900) 2441; this decrease was due to the separation from Camden during the decade of its suburb "Kirkwood," which was re-annexed in 1905.
- Actor Steve Guttenberg's directorial debut of comic misadventures is a hilarious, pitch black comedy based on James Kirkwood's cult classic novel.
- With 12 lifts, 2,300 acres of terrain and an additional 80 kilometers geared toward cross-country skiing, you can enjoy your vacation at Kirkwood while spending hours outdoors.
- Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa provides college courses, career training and opportunities for personal improvement to thousands of students attending classes at 11 sites and online.Advertisement
- With 120 programs, Kirkwood students can earn associate's degrees or certificates in a variety of fields.
- Liberal arts transfer options allow students to fulfill their general education requirements at Kirkwood Community College before transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Kirkwood Training and Outreach Services works with businesses to create specialized training programs for their workers.
- Student organizations enhance the Kirkwood experience.
- Student leaders may be interested in the Student Senate or the Kirkwood Activities, Programs and Services programming group.Advertisement
- If you're interested in media, you can join the staff of Communiqué, the student newspaper, or take part in Kirkwood Student Productions television.
- Visit the Kirkwood Community College website for more details on enrolling, including contact information, maps, videos, directories and a school calendar.