Kir sentence example
- This Bahr-el-Homr is the only affluent of 1 The Lol is also called the Kir, a name given likewise to the lower course of the Bahr-el-Homr. The confusion of names is partly attributable to the fact that each tribe has a different name for the same stream.
- This third river, generally called the Kir, has proved to be only the lower course of the Lol or Bahr-el-Arab.
- For after the death of himself and of his wives Buddhism gradually decayed, and was subjected by succeeding kings to cruel persecutions; and it was not till more than half a century afterwards, under King Kir Song de Tsan, who reigned 740-786, that true religion is acknowledged by the ecclesiastical historians to have become firmly established in the land.
- Along for the ride is his randy wiseacre albatross companion, Kir, who is constantly getting the pair into difficulties.
- We were offered an aperitif in the lounge before lunch and were served a delicious kir along with olives, nuts and savory nibbles.Advertisement
- I /b C.Kuru Kir Kil' selr B f ll;k b 1??d blzo?
- This central desert is the Kir, Kej, Katz or Kash Kaian of Arabic medieval geography and a part of the ancient Kaiani kingdom; the prefix Kej or Kach always denoting lowlevel flats or valleys, in contradistinction to mountains or hills.
- Aperitif and hors d'oeuvres: A small portion of an alcoholic beverage such as Kir, Pastis, or martini is served before the meal begins, along with appetizers such as crudites or canapes.