Kipper sentence example
- A village famous for its smoked kipper, we spend our final night in a good quality country house hotel.
- But on June 16th I had got up and had a shower, ate a kipper for breakfast and felt clear-headed and much better.
- Eating in Winter food This month Nigel Slater serves up sausage and mash, kipper patties, and roast pumpkin.
- That's a slap in the face by an extremely wet kipper, particularly from a ' naturopath ' .
- This confirms the view that the Hebrew kipper, which appears to be a late word (specially employed in Ezek, and P.), originally had the meaning which belongs to the Aramaic viz.Advertisement