Kingpin sentence example
- Big Daddy, kingpin of the Philadelphia family, had been untouchable for as long as anyone could remember.
- The death of Zarqawi reminds me of the death of Colombian cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar.
- The Kingpin is a similar men's shoe to the Grifter but comes in black.
- He manages to work his way onto the good side of powerful kingpin Frank Lopez.
- One bad race sees Sean in hoc to local kingpin Han, who asks him to work off his debt.Advertisement
- Modern bearings have made life for the old kingpin more difficult for two reasons.
- Prosecutors have this week accused the label of writing checks to a convicted drug kingpin 's company in exchange for " dirty cash " .
- Cheadle will play a crime kingpin in the Caribbean who tries to lure Brosnan out of retirement.
- His human side leads to fall for the elusive Elektra who by proxy is wrapped up in the evil machinations of the Kingpin.
- Zinfandel is the virile and lusty kingpin in Dry Creek while Pinot Noir expresses nuance, finesse, and cherry sexiness in Russian River.Advertisement