King richard sentence example
- On the occasion of the offer of the crown to Cromwell he issued King Richard the Third Revived (1657), and on the creation of the new House of Lords A Plea for the Lords (1658).
- Henry at once sailed for England, and landing in Yorkshire while King Richard was in Ireland, gave out that he came only to recover his inheritance.
- Richard the Third was written, according to Rastell, in 1513, and first printed in a corrupt version in Grafton's continuation of Harding in 1 543; it is included by Rastell in his 1557 edition of More's Workes, but it has been suggested that the Latin original was by Cardinal Morton; as the History of King Richard III.
- His parents were not married until 1396, and in 1397 King Richard II.
- An almost unbroken series of petty disasters marked the first three years of King Richard.Advertisement
- The poet Dr Laza Kostich made excellent translations from Shakespeare (King Lear, Romeo and Juliet, King Richard III.), and gave the Servian stage two of its best tragedies: Maxim Tsrnoyevich and Petar Segedinats; also the comedy Gordana.
- There are even rumors that King Richard III still walks the battlements.
- The chapter decided to send a deputation to King Richard in Normandy.
- The body of King Richard III was treated with great indignity.
- At all events she had political importance enough to incur the hostility of Richard of Gloucester, afterwards King Richard III., who accused her of having practised sorcery against him in collusion with the queen and Hastings.Advertisement
- Far away, at the other side of the field, King Richard saw his men falling back.