King-crab sentence example
- 7, 9, 11, to 15 and 20), often termed the king-crab, which occurs on the American coast of the Atlantic Ocean, but not on its eastern coasts, and on the Asiatic coast of the Pacific. The Atlantic species (L.
- However different in structure Trilobites may be, they all agree in possessing a head-shield usually semi-circular in shape, which results from the fusion of apparently five segments, and bears, except in some blind forms, a pair of large reniform compound eyes like those of the king-crab (Xiphosura).
- The compound eye of the king-crab (Limulus) is the only recognized instance of ommatidia in their simplest state.
- Menu options include gigantic Alaskan king crab legs that are flaky, light and full of flavor.
- Alaskan king crab fishing jobs pose particular obstacles because of the unusual working conditions.Advertisement
- Fishing for king crab in Alaska is perhaps the most challenging maritime industry jobs.
- The deckhands work on the vessel in frigid temperatures and they should have experience as greenhorns (beginner) before moving on to fishing for king crab.
- The website is simple to navigate and a wealth of information is available for people interested in finding jobs in Alaska, including king crab fishing jobs.
- The popular Discovery show Deadliest Catch follows various fishing vessels through two crab seasons: one for the King crab and one for the Opilio crab.
- Alaskan king crab is one type of shellfish in the commercial harvest famed for its size and taste.Advertisement
- Brown or golden king crabs are the smallest in size of the three main species and are similar in taste to blue king crab.
- Many places can be quite dangerous for crab boats and workers due to severely high seas, weather and temperatures which makes king crab even more prized and expensive in addition to its culinary demand.
- The restaurant also has steamed mussels, grilled ahi tuna, which is also available on a salad, crab cakes, catfish and king crab legs.
- Hot menu selections include king crab tempura, wasabi lobster and breast of duck.