Kinetin sentence example
- Kinetin minimalizes skin irritation, which in return may diminish bad skin tone.
- Kinerase contains kinetin, a plant-based antioxidant that was first discovered by scientists who noticed that it prevented plant leaves from withering and drying out.
- Kinetin is found naturally in leafy green plants, and is also produced by the human body as a protective response to oxidation.
- Testing on human skin cells has shown that kinetin can actually slow down aging by improving skin texture, evening out skin tone, and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kinetin is virtually free of side effects, which makes it a great choice for those with sensitive skin.Advertisement
- Intensive Eye Cream is formulated with a higher level of kinetin to deeply moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes.
- C8 Peptide Treatment with kinetin and zeatin is an excellent complement to physician-performed injections.