Kinesthetic sentence example
- A kinesthetic child is a physical learner.
- Interactive teaching is the key for kinesthetic learners.
- Sitting still for traditional learning methods can be difficult for kinesthetic learners, and even when that is accomplished, information is often not effectively absorbed.
- Even kinesthetic learners can take in more information from a movie than other genres.
- Others still may be kinesthetic learners, which means they learn from actively participating in the lesson.Advertisement
- Engage kinesthetic learners by having students get up and move in the classroom.
- If you are a kinesthetic learner, an activity book might be just the way to memorize your French numbers.
- Allowing a kinesthetic child to color a picture related to the movie they are watching as they are watching it will help them take in more information.
- Kinesthetic or tactile learners, depending on how one classifies learning styles, need to move or touch something of what they're learning in order to understand it better.
- Kinesthetic - These learners have a need to use their whole body when learning and so tend to excel in physical education while not doing so well behind a desk all day.Advertisement
- Donna Williams is an Australian artist and author who refers to herself as a "kinesthetic thinker."