Kinesiology sentence example
- Jamie is a physical education teacher and has a degree in kinesiology from West Chester University.
- applied kinesiology for low back pain: a randomized clinical trial with an initial feasibility study.
- Last year I had the opportunity to work with a Russian developmental psychologist who uses Brain Gym and educational kinesiology.
- Optional modalities include: iridology, kinesiology, reflexology and natural childbirth.
- Longoria attended Texas A&M-Kingsville, where she studied Kinesiology.Advertisement
- Ratey cites a study performed by kinesiology and neuroscience professor Charles Hillman, which was published in the Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology.
- A study performed at the Department of Health and Kinesiology at Texas A&M University compared land treadmill exercise with under water treadmill training.
- The article, titled Very Intense Exercise-Training Is Extremely Potent and Time Efficient: A Reminder discussed research that was performed at the Department of Kinesiology and Health Education at the University of Texas at Austin.