Kinect sentence example
- While PlayStation 3 has the PS Move motion capture accessory to compete against the Xbox Kinect and the Wii Remote, its popular games do not use this peripheral.
- For instance, Dance Central 3 will not work without the Kinect sensor.
- The Kinect for XBOX 360 and the MOVE controller for the Playstation 3 are expected to fly off the shelves this holiday season.
- Top games on the list this year are expected to include DC Universe Online, NBA 2K11, Gran Turismo 5, Rock Band 3 and any games that support the new Kinect and MOVE controllers for XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.
- At the moment, the Xbox 360 is very light on virtual pet games, but with the Kinect, you have a few choices.Advertisement
- The major accessories released for the systems near the end of 2010 were the Kinect for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation Move for the PS3.
- The Kinect uses your body as the remote with no controller need.
- Dance Central for the Xbox 360 Kinect offers an entirely new way to play, mimicking dance moves in time with the music.
- Thanks to the Move accessory for the PlayStation 3 and the Kinect accessory for the Xbox 360, these other home gaming consoles can also serve as great platforms for getting into shape.
- Forza Motorsport 4 (2011) utilized the unique Kinect Sensor on the Xbox 360.Advertisement
- The "slim" version of the Xbox 360 was unveiled at the same E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) as the Kinect accessory.
- Kinect, which is the official product name for what was previously known as Project Natal, offers controller-free gaming.
- This opened up a whole new era of video games in the home, including hugely popular titles like Dance Central and Kinect Sports.
- Given that the Kinect only joined the marketplace in late 2010, when can consumers expect to get their hands on the next true Xbox system?
- However, these earlier rumors came about before the Xbox 360 Slim was revealed and before the Kinect accessory became a reality.Advertisement
- Remember that, five years ago, there was really no such thing as 3DTV, Kinect, or even the iPhone.
- Will Microsoft continue along the "controller-free" philosophy introduced by Kinect?
- Dance Central 3: Coming from the same company that launched the hugely popular Rock Band series of rhythm games, Dance Central leverages the motion capture capabilities of the Kinect sensor to get gamers on their feet.