Kine sentence example
- Those possessed of large herds of kine lent out stock under various conditions.
- Too often do we suffer the lean kine to devour the fat.
- In the burntofferings of male kine to Isis, the carcase of the steer, after evisceration, was filled with fine bread, honey, raisins, figs, frankincense, myrrh and other aromatics, and thus stuffed was roasted, being basted all the while by pouring over it large quantities of sweet oil, and then eaten with great festivity.
- The erasures of her name by Tethmosis III., and reinsertions of names under later kings, the military scenes, and the religious groups showing the sacred kine of Hathor, all add to the interest of the remarkable temple.
- A horseman was seen to leave his tent one night at full gallop; he was the bearer of a letter to Osmgn Bey Hasan, the governor of Kine.Advertisement
- 1) calls the wealthy women of Samaria, who oppressed the poor, " kine of Bashan."
- "A lytil tale Set herd I tel, Pat in to my tyme befel, of a gudman, in murrefe [Moray] borne in elgyne [Elgin], and his kine beforne, and callit was a faithful man vith al Jame fat hyme knew than; fis mare trastely I say, for I kend hyme weile mony day.
- Da Kine also has offices in Denver, Colorado.
- Cameras follow Dog and his Da Kine Bail Bonds crew, including his wife, as they chase fugitives.
- He is a real bounty hunter, and runs Da Kine Bail Bonds based in Honolulu, Hawaii.Advertisement