Kindest sentence example
- You are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met.
- I was overjoyed to see my dearest and kindest friend once more.
- It was so hard to lose him, he was the best and kindest of friends, and I do not know what we shall do without him....
- For Moscow society Pierre was the nicest, kindest, most intellectual, merriest, and most magnanimous of cranks, a heedless, genial nobleman of the old Russian type.
- I shall cling to your kindest regards, in case things get violent.Advertisement
- Small and slight in person and never robust in health, Robertson Smith was yet a man of ceaseless and fiery energy; of an intellect extraordinarily alert and quick, and as sagacious in practical matters as it was keen and piercing in speculation; of an erudition astonishing both in its range and in its readiness; of a temper susceptible of the highest enthusiasm for worthy ends, and able to inspire others with its own ardour; endowed with the warmest affections, and with the kindest and most generous disposition, but impatient of stupidity and ready to blaze out at whatever savoured of wrong and injustice.
- Jamie might be a little socially inept, but she is the kindest person I know.
- When speaking about his lack luster college career, Ford later stated, "The kindest word to describe my performance was Sloth."
- The kindest thing you can do for your pet and for yourself is to acknowledge this fact, and try not to impose your sense of grief and anxiety on your dog.
- I believe having a will is one of the kindest things you can do for your family.Advertisement
- Brinkley seems at once to have perceived the vast talents of young Hamilton, and to have encouraged him in the kindest manner.
- Kindest regards Bruce Hi, I am a school health nurse working with children with complex disabilities who may require oral suction.
- Perhaps it was just the Cossack, Likhachev, who was sitting under the wagon, but it might be the kindest, bravest, most wonderful, most splendid man in the world, whom no one knew of.
- Jacob's constant bad luck proves that karma is a myth because he is the kindest person I know.
- Cancer is one of the kindest and most nurturing and caring members of the zodiac.Advertisement