Kindergartners sentence example
- In Minneapolis are the Minneapolis College of Physicians and Surgeons (1883), the medical school of Hamline University; Augsburg Seminary (Norwegian Lutheran, 1869), the United Church Seminary (1890), the Minnesota College (Swedish, 1905), the Minneapolis Normal School for Kindergartners, the Froebellian Kindergarten Normal School, Graham Hall and Stanley Hall, the Minneapolis School of Music, Oratory and Dramatic Art, and the Northwestern Conservatory of Music. Between Minneapolis and St Paul are the main buildings of Hamline University (Methodist Episcopal, co-educational, 1854).
- Graduation is a momentous occasion for students of all ages, from kindergartners to high schoolers to candidates who have just earned their master's or doctoral degrees.
- Colors - Kindergartners are also expected to know how to recognize most colors as this will become part of their kindergarten curriculum.
- Other kindergartners will be ready for basic addition and subtraction problems.
- Recognizing numbers, making sets (sequencing), comparing, and matching are skills that preschoolers and kindergartners can learn.Advertisement
- Kindergartners are developing fine motor skills, and worksheets are a good way to exercise those skills.
- Kindergartners can trace or write the alphabet and spell their names.
- Any worksheets for kindergartners should include activities that related to these age-appropriate topics.
- More advanced kindergartners can read simple sentences and use the information to complete a thought.
- Drawing, tracing, coloring, and reading are some of kindergartners' favorite things so incorporate all these activities into your worksheets for the best results.Advertisement
- As a parent, you might not have that much trouble picking your child out of a crowd, and you may be able to recall the color of his board shorts amongst a throng of kindergartners.
- Growing a plant is a great science project for kids, especially preschool and kindergartners.
- Printouts designed for kindergartners are closely related to the various school subjects encountered in the kindergarten classroom.
- The Girl Scout Daisy level is for kindergartners and first graders.