Kindergartens sentence example
- Baths, lunch-rooms, restrooms, clubs, lectures, schools and kindergartens have been supplied, and the company has also cultivated domestic pride by offering prizes for the best-kept gardens, &c. From April to July 1901 there was a strike in the already thoroughly unionized factories; complaint was made of the hectoring of union men by a certain foreman, the use in toilet-rooms of towels laundered in non-union shops (the company replied by allowing the men to supply towels themselves), the use on doors of springs not union-made (these were removed by the company), and especially the discharge of four men whom the company refused to reinstate.
- In addition to the usual high and grammar schools, the city itself supports a city training school for teachers, and a system of night schools and kindergartens.
- Numerous kindergartens have been established in the cities.
- The public school system, under the control of a Board of Education of six men and three women appointed by the supreme court judges of the District of Columbia, embraces kindergartens, primary schools, grammar schools, high schools, a business high school, manual training schools, normal schools and night schools.
- Children in Taiwan can attend preschool in public or private kindergartens.Advertisement
- Some preschools actually have kindergartens, too.